Given the recent weather condition although the weather is due to warm up at the end of the week with rain forecast we cannot tell at the moment if the snow will have cleared sufficiently for the pitches to be playable on Sunday.

Please do check the website for further details regarding playing arrangements over the weekend or check with your lead coach/squad manager.