Club House – Takeaways and hours
You may not be aware but we are in the extremely fortunate position of having the use of our very own Sports Pavilion. This Pavilion provides hot food and drinks and has a licensed bar.
The pavilion is located in the brick building at the end of the top car park alongside the green pitch and easily accessible. The proceeds are shared amongst all the sports clubs (rugby, football, athletics) and directly help our Hockey Club with match teas etc (In good times).
Normal Opening Hours
- Saturday Afternoons – licensed bar is open and the kitchen is serving amongst other things: bacon and sausage baps; Beef burgers, portions of chips; and a variety of hot and cold drinks.
- Sundays until early afternoon – The kitchen serves freshly ground coffee (café latte, cappuccino, americano, late macchiato), hot chocolate, tea, bacon or sausage baps, along with soft drinks, crisps, snack bars all before 11am with the bar opening after 11am.
Sunday 09:00 – Extended Opening
- Sunday – 09:00 – the clubhouse is available to all the parents of the U6’s. U8’s and U10’s standing around (usually in the rain!) – they have opened to feed and “water” everyone.
Takeaway & Delivery via APP
You can now also place takeaway and delivery orders using the free mobile phone app “HOPT”, with pitchside delivery (min order of £10) – download the free App here
How it works
Takeaway – place and pay for your orders through the App select – Woolmer Hill Sports Pavilion as the location – this sends the order direct to the Pavilion till.
There is no need to queue, you can collect your order from the Pavilion first floor use the main front stairs.
(NO NEED TO USE THE SIDE ENTRANCE)
Delivery (minimum £10) – place your order and select a delivery location.
- Pitch 1 (green pitch) delivery location – spectator enclosure opposite to the Edge Building.
- Pitch 2 (blue pitch) delivery location – spectator enclosure pitchside next to the access road.
Once placed please keep an eye on the delivery locations for your grub & drinks.
Whilst we have tested the app at a rugby event we will no doubt have a few teething issues so please please bear with us and support Angie and her team as we “iron out any wrinkles”
- Objective 1 is to make ordering easier, reduce queuing, and to reduce waiting time in the pavilion.
- Objective 2 we wish to trial a takeaway ability so we can stay open even if government restrictions tighten.
In closing we need your support to continue to have the pavilion so thanks in advance.