Club House Covid Protocols
Please see below the protocols relenvant to usage of the clubhouse
- Entry is via the side entrance – so go “past” the clubhouse and you will see the door. (The main stairs are for EXIT only.)
- Scan the CLUBHOUSE QR CODE (Available both at the top and bottom of the stairs)
- This is DISTINCT from the pitch QR code
- ALL entrants must scan EVEN social entrants
- All Entrants must at ALL TIMES observe the 2m distance rule EVEN ON THE STAIRS PLEASE. (Clubhouse and pitch side have different proximity rules)
- Sanitise your hands at the top on the stairs using the automatic sanitiser – just place your hands under it and it dispenses the fluid.
- Once sanitise only then approach the bar to place your food/drink order.
- Pay by CONTACTLESS ONLY
- On completion of your order you will be given an order number.
- You then need to proceed to the next free waiting table (2m apart) by following the directional arrows marked on the floor.
- Move forward as the table in front of you becomes free. DO NOT wait with your friends / teammates for them the collect their order.
- Only approach the table when your order is ready for collection – again sterilise before collecting your food/drink.
- Once you have your order please leave the building via the marked exit route.
- Any plastic chairs that have been taken outside must be cleaned before they are brought back into the building.
- The upstairs clubhouse toilets are restricted to Staff use (Government rule).
- Downstairs toilets are for general use
FINALLY we are human so please be patient – it is all new to us too.