HHC Terms and Conditions
The term “Haslemere Hockey Club’s” “HHC” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Mount, Standford Hill, Standford, Hampshire, GU35 8QU. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Haslemere Hockey Club’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
· Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Haslemere Hockey Club reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Haslemere Hockey Club discretion.
· If Haslemere Hockey Club provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
· Haslemere Hockey Club may disable your user ID and password in Haslemere Hockey Club sole discretion without notice or explanation.
· In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
· You grant to Haslemere Hockey Club a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Haslemere Hockey Club the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
· Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Haslemere Hockey Club or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
· You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
· You must not submit content likely to damage the reputation of Haslemere Hockey Club or that is likely to be a nuisance, harmful or deceptive to any other person and it must be factually accurate and/or be your genuinely held belief or opinion that is based on facts.
· Must not be defamatory, obscene or offensive or infringe the copyright, trade marks or any other intellectual property rights of another person.
· not promote your own or your employer’s business, or otherwise include any advertising or promotional material.
· You will not try to access any confidential information (including usernames and passwords) of any other person.
· If your children use our website, please help us with their online safety by making sure they understand the potential risks of using the internet.
· Please tell us as soon as you can if you think someone is mis-using any our websites functions or services.
· Haslemere Hockey Club reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Haslemere Hockey Club servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
· Not withstanding Haslemere Hockey Club ‘s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Haslemere Hockey Club does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
· You must be over 18 years old or otherwise have the express permission of your parent or guardian to use the service.
· Please behave responsibly when adding content to our websites. By using any of our site functions, you agree to the these terms.
What happens if you don’t comply with these terms?
We will treat any non-compliance as a serious issue, and if we think you have breached any of these terms, we may take any action that we consider appropriate. This may include:
· The temporary or permanent suspension of your access to our websites;
· Taking legal action against you, possibly to recover any financial loss that we have suffered as a result of your actions; or
· Publishing a statement on any of our websites detailing your actions.